Jokes for a Friday

All general Paragliding and Paramotor related
PieterD
Flying Solo

Jokes for a Friday

Post by PieterD » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:01 pm

CONDOM USE ON AN AIRCRAFT
A man and a woman are seated next to each other on a flight. They start eying each other, and both realize they want to do the same thing.
He slips a condom out of his pocket, and she looks delighted.
Rear toilet? He suggests. Five minutes, she agrees and goes off. He waits five minutes, then goes and slips in there with her. Right, get that condom on, she says.
Soon, they are both sighing with pleasure.
But a sharp eyed stewardess has noticed them, and realized what they are up to, So, she humiliates them by making an announcement over the PA system. "To the lady and gentleman in the rear toilet, we know what you are doing, and it is expressly forbidden by airline regulations.
Now, please put those cigarettes out and take the condom off the smoke detector."
And what were you thinking? ………..(I worry about you sometimes!!!!!...).

The telephone company needed to hire four more telephone pole installers and the choice came down to two from Poland and two Irishmen.
So the boss met both teams and said "Here's what we'll do. Each team will be installing poles out on the new road for a day. The team that installs the most poles gets the job."
Both teams headed right out. At end of the shift, when the two Polish guys reported back, the boss asked them how many they had installed. They said it was tough going but they'd put in 12.
Forty-five minutes later, Paddy and Mick came back in, totally exhausted.
"Well, how many poles did you guys install?" said the boss
Mick wiped his brow and sighed, "Paddy and me, we got three in. "
The boss gasped, "Three? Those two Polish blokes put in 12!"
"Yeah," said Mick, "but you should see how much they left sticking out of the ground

THIS JOKE IS FOR THE CAPE TOWN BRANCH

Ek kyk so die Oscar Pistorius saak : Laat my agterkom hoe in sy moer hierdie land van ons is.
Kom ons vat judge Masepoe, byvoorbeeld, het enige iemand al ooit gedink watse emosionele skade dit die arme vrou sal aandoen as die media net 'n "S" agter haar naam moet sit ???

Counting Some Sheep
An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor.
"Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."
"Have you tried counting sheep?"
"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it."